Thursday 26 February 2009

My channel

I've decided that it's time to introduce the fictional TV channel that my three idents will be produced for. I present to you... SRTV!




I felt it would be easier to make up my own channel rather than use an existing one, as it allows me more freedom to do what I like. I even made up a company profile for the channel:

Founded by owner and CEO Steven Reeves in February 2009, SRTV currently has no other staff, or for that matter any scheduled programming other than three idents starring the company's mascot, Ste, with all three idents being produced by the owner himself.

It's currently not known what kind of channel this will be. Unfortunantely, due to the current financial crisis that the world is in, it is estimated that SRTV will cease operations by May or June 2009, ironically shortly after the apparent deadline for all three idents.

No comments: