Tuesday 7 October 2008

Mood Boards

The project we've been given to work on is to produce three still 3D images based on selected months of the year, and which will include what we associate with those months. To aid me with my project, I have put together some mood boards to show some imagery of what I associate with my selected months, which are October, December and August.

October:


October is traditionally associated with the beginning of Autumn, when the weather starts to get noticeably colder, and Halloween. But personally, being an ice hockey fan, when I think of October, I think of the start of the NHL (National Hockey League) season. Players might be difficult and time consuming to create, so I may just include a puck and stick in the image.


December:


To many people, December equals Christmas time. That's all there is to say about it, really.


August:


To the kids, August means six weeks of no school (we University students get three to four months off, so hah!) and possibly going on holiday abroad with their families, who are more than likely trying to go somewhere else to get away from the rain and humidity of British summertime.

No comments: